Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01111 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 49% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,607 (Taka 144,581) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)