Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01191 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,638 (Taka 137,558) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)