Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09367 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,270 (13,555 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (43 minutes ago)