Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13020 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €802 (6,157 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)