Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €696 (5,491 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)