Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14758 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,060 (7,183 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)