Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,018 (6,981 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)