Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03494 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €915 (26,184₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)