Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,361 (﷼ 49,535,818) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)