Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,007 (﷼ 69,563,082) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)