Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22137 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,084 (4,898TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)