Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,700 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)