Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,995 (元29,112) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)