Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,713 (3,949,332 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)