Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01315 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,531 (268,557 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)