Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,196 (﷼ 59,202,956) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)