Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 47% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,712 (528,900 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)