Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02810 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,687 (60,023 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)