Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02832 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,934 (68,269 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)