Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02916 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,595 (88,974 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)