Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,297 (540,451 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (21 minutes ago)