Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19818 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,528 (RM7,712) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)