Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21955 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,328 (RM10,603) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)