Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03473 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,102 (60,514₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (21 minutes ago)