Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00629 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 17% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,647 (579,890 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)