Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,649 (руб 101,954) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)