Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,012 (R$ 10,123) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)