Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25139 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,321 (﷼ 17,190) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)