Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02021 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,745 (RD$ 135,845) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)