Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20916 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,155 (RM10,305) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)