Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21034 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,025 (RM9,629) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)