Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,957 (₩3,635,534) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)