Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 (₩3,236,698) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)