Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,823 (₩3,536,017) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)