Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,624 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)