Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,887 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)