Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,291 (₩4,120,731) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)