Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01218 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,390 (196,179 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)