Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.192 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 8% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,124 (Dinar 1,782) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)