Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,229 (Dinar 1,951) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)