Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.256 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,269 (Dinar 2,603) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)