Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,129 (Mex$ 42,898) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)