Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25904 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,697 (S/. 6,552) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (41 minutes ago)