Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,519 (RM7,115) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)