Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,557 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)