Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,335 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)