Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 10% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,540 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)