Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,337 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)