Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,347 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)