Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,419 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)