Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,470 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)