Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,784 ($4,072) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)