Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,197 (R$ 8,130) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (23 minutes ago)