Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,266 ($2,400) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)