Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05162 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,082 (E£ 20,965) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (42 minutes ago)