Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,013 (S/. 6,876) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)