Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24971 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,353 (S/. 5,418) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)