Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27214 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,978 (S/. 7,268) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)