Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02804 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,704 (60,783 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)