Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,290 (28,106,857 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)