Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11325 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,338 (29,472 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)