Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12153 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 73% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,620 (HK$46,244) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)