Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43232 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €873 (2,020 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)