Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,845 (AU$4,436) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)