Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,538 (AU$4,076) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)