Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19311 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,903 (GH₵9,853) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (28 minutes ago)