Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,051 (₨148,180) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)