Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,412 in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)