Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,416 in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)