Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,671 (元19,359) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (32 minutes ago)