Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 30% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,998 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)