Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,098 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)